Peppermint Ridge Farm is an eight hectare property nestled in bushland close to Bunyip State Park. It has been transformed over 25 years into a Living Classroom with a focus on sustainability and the value of Australia’s native plants in landscape design. We offer a wide range of Taste, Learn, See experiences –
- Check out the unique flavours and aromas in our Australian Native Spice Garden Tour.
- Sample a range of infusions including lemon or anise myrtle tea
- Enjoy one of our bushfood platters for lunch, or morning or afternoon tea including lemon myrtle muffins and strawberry gum jam drops
- Visit the nursery that stocks a wide selection of plants featured in our garden such as lemon myrtle, anise myrtle and mountain pepper
- Educational and informative experiences for community groups , schools, universities
- Our function centre in the relocated and refurbished Nar Nar Goon North PS (built in 1929) also provides the perfect venue for your next private or business function.
Contact Us for more details or to dicuss your visit.